|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1981mm x 610mm x 40mm (78" x 24"), 1981mm x 686mm x 35mm (78" x 27"), 1981mm x 762mm x 35mm (78" x 30"), 1981mm x 838mm x 35mm (78" x 33")
10 Year Guarantee
XL Joinery Internal White Primed Suffolk 1L with Clear Glass
£115.99 inc. VAT
The Suffolk fuses a classic 6 slat boarded door with clear glass to create a door that is not only stunning in appearance but also very practical.
The large top glazed panel is ideal where natural light is at a premium within a property as it allows light to be transferred from one room to another seamlessly.
Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
We recommend using a 65mm or larger latch for this door.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability, and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Deep U-Groove Design
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off each edge of the door to a maximum reduction of 12mm in height and width.
- Semi-solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee. If our courier charges an extra cost, we will contact you via phone to ask if you wish to pay any additional charges for the delivery of your order and we have the right to cancel your order for a full refund if the delivery cost is more to deliver to your area.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page