|Dimensions||220 × 50 × 12 mm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
220mm x 50mm x 12mm
|Unit of Sale||
Osmo Flat Brush 50mm (2″)
Order by 2pm for same day dispatch
£4.64 inc. VAT
Osmo Flat Brush 50mm (2″) suitable for the application of oil based wood finishes. This professional brush will glide smoothly and produce a high quality door finish. Thicker filaments maximise the pick up of higher viscosity oils. Ideal for working with thick oil such as Osmo Door Oil.
- Smooth the surface first using an abrasive pad 120 grit
- Vacuum or wipe down the surface of the wood using a cloth to remove dust
- Brush in the same direction as the wood grain using long, clean strokes
- Start centrally or on grooves and work the strokes outwards to the edges. Do not start on the outside edges as oil will run and drip,
- Distribute the oil coat evenly and only dip your brush in around 1/3 of its length
- After the oil is distributed, unload the brush by tapping the inside of the oil bucket
- Wash with warm soapy water and comb through bristles. Do not let brush dry out when finished oiling.
Out of stock
|Door Size Conversions|
|1981mm x 457mm||78″ x 18″|
|1981mm x 533mm||78″ x 21″|
|1981mm x 610mm||78″ x 24″|
|1981mm x 686mm||78″ x 27″|
|1981mm x 762mm||78″ x 30″|
|1981mm x 838mm||78″ x 33″|
|2032mm x 813mm||80″ x 32″|
|2040mm x 626mm||80″ x 24
|2040mm x 726mm||80″ x 28
|2040mm x 826mm||80″ x 32
|FD60||Upto 60 minutes
|FD30||Upto 30 minutes
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page