|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
XL Joinery Ravenna Oak Internal Glazed Door
£306.70 inc. VAT
A cutting edge unfinished Oak Door combining horizontal and vertical oak grain with a large single glass panel.
The large glass panel on the Ravenna door allows for the maximum amount of light to be transferred between rooms.
This combines effortlessly with the differing grain directions to create a door that is not only unique in design but will complement any home setting.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability, and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Deep u-groove design with real Oak Inlays
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm. However due to ongoing issues with transport in the industry, if it’s not dispatched the same day, we will notify you if there are any issues and advise the day of dispatch.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands, and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee. If our courier charges an extra cost, we will contact you via phone to ask if you wish to pay any additional charges for the delivery of your order and we have the right to cancel your order for a full refund if the delivery cost is more than initial order cost, if you are uncertain about delivery cost to your area then please always contact us first.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items. You have 14 days to return your order back to us if unsatisfied, any damages need to be confirmed to us within 3 days, we may not accept the return if notified within these time scales.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page