|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
2040mm x 726mm x 40mm (80" x 28.5), 1981mm x 610mm x 35mm (78" x 24"), 1981mm x 686mm x 35mm (78" x 27"), 1981mm x 762mm x 35mm (78" x 30"), 1981mm x 838mm x 35mm (78" x 33"), 2032mm x 813mm x 35mm (80" x 32"), 2040mm x 826mm x 40mm (80" x 32.5")
10 Year Guarantee
Clear Glazed Door
Pesaro White Internal Clear Glass Door
Available for dispatch within 5 working days
£196.26 – £207.79 inc. VAT
XL Joinery Pesaro Internal White Primed Door with Clear Glass
The minimalistic look of a white primed door with a minimalistic curved design and clear glass giving the Pesaro door a unique feel. Deep u-grooves on this door accentuate the design and help give it real appeal.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC® Certified supplier
- Deep u-groove design
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
|Door Size Conversions|
|1981mm x 457mm||78″ x 18″|
|1981mm x 533mm||78″ x 21″|
|1981mm x 610mm||78″ x 24″|
|1981mm x 686mm||78″ x 27″|
|1981mm x 762mm||78″ x 30″|
|1981mm x 838mm||78″ x 33″|
|2032mm x 813mm||80″ x 32″|
|2040mm x 626mm||80″ x 24
|2040mm x 726mm||80″ x 28
|2040mm x 826mm||80″ x 32
|FD60||Upto 60 minutes
|FD30||Upto 30 minutes
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page