|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1981 x 762 x 35mm (30")
XL Joinery Emilia Internal Oak Door
£246.54 inc. VAT
The XL Joinery Emilia Internal Oak Door is a fantastic example of a beautiful stepped layer design oak door. Sold unfinished to allow you to choose and apply your finishing coat.
A stunning blend of both vertical and horizontal wood grain, this door is not to be missed.
|Item||Dimensions (H x W x D)||Stock||Quantity||Price||Total|
|1981 x 762 x 35mm (30")||In Stock||
|£246.54 inc. VAT||£246.54 inc. VAT|
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability, and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- 3 Stepped Layered Design
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
|Door Size Conversions|
|1981mm x 457mm||78″ x 18″|
|1981mm x 533mm||78″ x 21″|
|1981mm x 610mm||78″ x 24″|
|1981mm x 686mm||78″ x 27″|
|1981mm x 762mm||78″ x 30″|
|1981mm x 838mm||78″ x 33″|
|2032mm x 813mm||80″ x 32″|
|2040mm x 626mm||80″ x 24
|2040mm x 726mm||80″ x 28
|2040mm x 826mm||80″ x 32
|FD60||Upto 60 minutes
|FD30||Upto 30 minutes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver throughout the mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm. However due to ongoing issues with transport in the industry, if it’s not dispatched on the same day, we will notify you if there are any issues and advise the day of dispatch.
Orders after 12 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our Delivery Page.