|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1981mm x 686mm x 35mm (78" x 27"), 1981mm x 762mm x 35mm (78" x 30"), 1981mm x 838mm x 35mm (78" x 33")
10 Year Guarantee
Forli Pre-Finished Light Grey Door
Available for dispatch within 5 working days
£255.95 inc. VAT
Forli Pre-Finished Light Grey Door from XL Joinery. A contemporary fully finished light grey door with contemporary hoizontal grain and a decorative aluminium insert strip. Pre-finished in a clear AC lacquer. Ideal for an apartment or contemporary home setting. Matching Pre-finished Forli glazed door available for a complementary look in your home. Engineered construction for greater strength and stability.
- Engineered construction for added strength and stability
- A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
- Features matching 12mm grey lipping with no need to paint
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
|Door Size Conversions|
|1981mm x 457mm||78″ x 18″|
|1981mm x 533mm||78″ x 21″|
|1981mm x 610mm||78″ x 24″|
|1981mm x 686mm||78″ x 27″|
|1981mm x 762mm||78″ x 30″|
|1981mm x 838mm||78″ x 33″|
|2032mm x 813mm||80″ x 32″|
|2040mm x 626mm||80″ x 24
|2040mm x 726mm||80″ x 28
|2040mm x 826mm||80″ x 32
|FD60||Upto 60 minutes
|FD30||Upto 30 minutes
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page