|Dimensions||1981 × 762 × 35 mm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
XL Joinery Forli Pre-Finished Internal White Clear Glass Door
£252.00 inc. VAT
|1981 × 762 × 35 mm|
A contemporary fully finished white panelled glazed door with aluminium inlays.
The fully finished XL Joinery Forli with Clear Glass combines a stunningly smooth white finish with contemporary aluminium inlays for an ultra-modern look.
Choosing a pre-finished white door saves time and hassle when it comes to installing as it is already fully finished and ready to hang.
We recommend using a 65mm or larger latch for this door.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required to finish a door
• FSC® Certified supplier
• Features real aluminium inlays
• Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee
• We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
|Door Size Conversions|
|1981mm x 457mm||78″ x 18″|
|1981mm x 533mm||78″ x 21″|
|1981mm x 610mm||78″ x 24″|
|1981mm x 686mm||78″ x 27″|
|1981mm x 762mm||78″ x 30″|
|1981mm x 838mm||78″ x 33″|
|2032mm x 813mm||80″ x 32″|
|2040mm x 626mm||80″ x 24
|2040mm x 726mm||80″ x 28
|2040mm x 826mm||80″ x 32
|FD60||Upto 60 minutes
|FD30||Upto 30 minutes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver throughout the mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm. However due to ongoing issues with transport in the industry, if it’s not dispatched on the same day, we will notify you if there are any issues and advise the day of dispatch.
Orders after 12 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our Delivery Page.