|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1981mm x 610mm x 35mm (78" x 24"), 1981mm x 686mm x 35mm (78" x 27"), 1981mm x 762mm x 35mm (78" x 30"), 1981mm x 838mm x 35mm (78" x 33"), 2032mm x 813mm x 35mm (80" x 32")
10 Year Guarantee
XL Joinery Colonial 6 Panel Internal Oak Door
£140.62 inc. VAT
A classic 6-panel unfinished oak door. Raised and fielded panels create a beveled edge effect around the panels offering greater depth to the door and add a real sense of style.
This door does not offer a raised mouldings around the outside of the panels which means that whilst it is a traditional style door it will not look out of place amongst modern fittings.
Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability, and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee. If our courier charges an extra cost, we will contact you via phone to ask if you wish to pay any additional charges for the delivery of your order and we have the right to cancel your order for a full refund if the delivery cost is more to deliver to your area.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page