Double Glazed Door
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
1981mm x 762mm x 44mm (78" x 30"), 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm (78" x 33"), 2032mm x 813mm x 44mm (80" x 32")
|Unit of Sale||
10 Year Guarantee
2XG Double Glazed External Door with Coleridge Glass
£324.68 inc. VAT
Lets have a look at other External Doors in our catalougue similar to the Balmoral Jade.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability, and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade Hardwood Veneer
- Sourced from sustainable forests
- M&T construction
- The door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Double glazed door with decorative glass
- 10-year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber
|Door Size Conversions|
|1981mm x 457mm||78″ x 18″|
|1981mm x 533mm||78″ x 21″|
|1981mm x 610mm||78″ x 24″|
|1981mm x 686mm||78″ x 27″|
|1981mm x 762mm||78″ x 30″|
|1981mm x 838mm||78″ x 33″|
|2032mm x 813mm||80″ x 32″|
|2040mm x 626mm||80″ x 24
|2040mm x 726mm||80″ x 28
|2040mm x 826mm||80″ x 32
|FD60||Upto 60 minutes
|FD30||Upto 30 minutes
We deliver throughout mainland UK.
Subject to items lead-time/availability. We aim to dispatch the same day for all orders paid and cleared before 2 pm.
Orders after 2 pm, on the weekend, or on a bank holiday are dispatched the next business day. If you prefer you can order your goods online. And collect from our Glasgow store.
Deliveries to the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland will be subject to an additional delivery fee. If our courier charges an extra cost, we will contact you via phone to ask if you wish to pay any additional charges for the delivery of your order and we have the right to cancel your order for a full refund if the delivery cost is more to deliver to your area.
Please note all deliveries are made by external companies, Shawfield Timber is not liable. Always check your delivery before signing for them. Refuse delivery of any damaged items.
Ensure you have made appropriate arrangements to accept delivery. And, where necessary, to transport the item from the kerbside into your property. If you fail to accept delivery and the items are returned to us. You will be responsible for any return charges imposed by the courier.
Don’t book joiners, builders, tradespeople before the goods arrive. No charges can be made to Shawfield Timber for late, damaged delivery and delays to a project.
Full details of our delivery terms can be found on our delivery page